Last Updated: December 1, 2019
A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather personal information online from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to Company online and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information collected online from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are under the age of 13, do not submit or post any information via our Services, and do not provide any correspondence containing personal information.
1. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
(a) Personal Information You Provide to Us.
- We will collect personal information you submit when you create an account on our Services, including your first and last name, e-mail address, physical and mailing address, phone number, and password (“Account”).
- When you place an order through the Services for delivery or to pick up in one of our restaurants, we collect information necessary to process your order.
- We retain information about your transactions with us, such as the details of past orders placed through your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail.
- We may also collect personal information at other points in our Services that indicate that personal information is being collected.
(b) Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. Our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information automatically from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit, the pages and content you view, and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Services;
- The site you visited before and after visiting our Site;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Services or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we may use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages and e-mail messages. We may use Pixel Tags to collect information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read emails.
- Location Information. If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising.
(d) Information Collected from Social Networking Sites. If you communicate with us or mention us via Social Network Sites (“SNSs”) (e.g., Facebook, Instagram or Twitter), we may collect the communications, your name, your user ID and/or user name associated with that SNS, any information or content you have permitted the SNS to share with us, such as your profile picture, email address and any information you have made public in connection with that SNS. You should check your privacy settings on your SNSs to understand and change the information sent to us through these services.
(e) Referral Information Collected from You. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s name and e-mail address in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com request the removal of this information from our database. As part of your use of the Services, we may provide you the opportunity to connect automatically with your friends through the use of contact importer tools. If you elect to use these tools, we will access information regarding your friends to facilitate automatic connection with your friends.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) General Use. In general, personal information we collect is used to respond to requests that you make, improve our Services, aid us in serving you better, or inform you of offers we believe may be of interest to you. Your personal information is used to:
- Create and administer your Account;
- Fulfill your orders, including by communicating them to our stores, delivery networks and other service providers and by providing you with receipts, order confirmations and pickup instructions;
- Provide you with offers and promotions from Chefhyve, our Affiliates, joint venture partners and other companies that offer products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with Services and customer support, including administering your participation in anyrewards programs or other promotional programs we may provide;
- Provide improved administration of our Services;
- Measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Services;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Tailor the features and content of the Services to you and customize the offers and advertising you see in our Services and other websites, apps and e-mail programs you may use;
- Evaluate and improve our Services and develop new products and services;
- Communicate with you about the Services, including sending you welcome e-mails such as when you create an Account or join our Rewards Program, offers for products and services you may be interested in, and administrative e-mail notifications such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to any third parties in our sole discretion.
(c) Advertising. We may work with third parties, including Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, for the purpose of advertisement delivery, including online behavioral advertising and multi-site advertising. Information about your use of the Services may be used by third parties in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. To assist with advertisement delivery services, these third parties may also set cookies or web beacons that collect your information across the Services and other sites and applications over time to deliver advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. If you would like to obtain more information about these practices, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ . To learn more about how Google uses data, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ . To learn more about how Facebook uses data, visit https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation. If you would like to opt out of targeted advertising from participating advertisers, please see Section Your Choices Regarding Your Information below.
(d) Text Messaging. Subject to your opt-out choices described below, if you provide your mobile telephone number to us when creating or updating your account, or if you send us a text message, you agree that we and our representatives may use your number to send you text messages, including via automatic telephone dialing equipment, to communicate with you about your orders or for any customer service, account-related or marketing purpose. If you do not wish to receive marketing calls or texts messages from us, you can opt out by emailing your request and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to provide a mobile telephone number when ordering through an electronic kiosk at any of our locations, you agree that we may use your number to text you to confirm, process, and notify you about the status and pickup location of your order, provide you with a receipt, or otherwise communicate with you about your order.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
(a) Users. When you post comments on our Services, you will be identified by your first name, last name, and/or user handle. Please note that any personal information you include on a public area of the Services will be publicly viewable. Once displayed publicly, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put data such as private contact information which you do not want to make available to the public in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you may still be able to edit and delete it on the Services, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
(b) Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with any third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
(c) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with vendors, business partners, subcontractors and third party service providers that help us provide the Services.
4. THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSING
To simplify the ordering process for you on your next order, we save the last four digits of your credit card, the expiration date of your credit card, the credit card type, your first and last name, and a token identifier to match your information to your full credit card number, which is stored by our service providers. We do not store your full credit card number or your CVV2 number (the 3 to 4 digit security code on your card). We do not have access to your full credit card number stored by our service providers.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
(b) Text Messages. To stop receiving text messages from a short code operated by us, reply STOP to any message you receive from such short code. Note that we may send you a message to confirm receipt of your STOP request. You can also opt-out of our marketing texts by emailing us your request and mobile telephone number email@example.com.
(c) Google Analytics. You may prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
(d) Facebook Pixel. You may opt-out of data collection and use by Facebook Pixel by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
(e) Other Targeted Advertising. If you would like to opt out of targeted advertising from participating advertisers, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
(f) Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
(g) Location Information. You can deactivate location access on your mobile device.
(h) SNS. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your SNS account.
(i) Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may review, update, correct or delete the personal information stored in your Account by editing your personal information in your Account settings or by contacting us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your personal information to third parties, we cannot access that personal information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
7. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from authorized use, access, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
10. FORMER USERS
11. ENGLISH LANGUAGE